Rules of the Road
Safe driving is considered a life-skill yet most drivers assume the Highway Code is something that is learned for the driving test rather than knowledge that will be utilised on every journey with a need to keep up to date with the changes.
The Highway Code is revised periodically, rules change, new signs appear and new advice and guidance added. Drivers on the other hand rarely revise their knowledge when it comes to driving, meaning that there is a potential risk. Ignorance of the law is not accepted as an excuse in Court.
This element of TTC DriverProtect® eLearning module, Rules of the Road is ideal for drivers who would like to:
- Refresh and improve their knowledge and understanding of the rules of the road, including road signs and markings;
- Develop an enhanced appreciation of speed management knowledge;
- Reinforce their understanding and need to maintain safe following distances;
- Attain greater fuel savings buy understanding how to apply eco-safe driving techniques;
- Gain a better understanding of driver and vehicle documentation required for legal compliance;
- Gain a better understanding of loading vehicles safely and legally.
This eLearning module is divided into six easy to follow units, comprising of:
- Road signs and markings;
- Speed limits;
- Safety margins;
- Driver & vehicle documents;
- Vehicle loading.
Once a driver has completed all of the units they undertake a multiple choice assessment that validates their understanding of the six units.
If you are interested in eLearning for rules of the road, please get in touch with TTC.